Little Village Chapel
This is a beautiul setting for weddings, graduation phtotos, and just enjoy relaxing in the sorrounding gardens and green space. The Little Village Chapel is the most recent addition to the Historic Village. This 1930's era "Sears kit building" was donated to the City by the congregation of the Immanuel Lutheran Church. The building was moved in 2001 from East Liberty Street to its current site.